Monday, July 9, 2012

Bloody furious

I am mad and very upset. I just had a 2 hour long discussion with Maria that was started by me mentioning my Dad has glaucoma. I knew she had cataracts but I didn't realize just how mad the situation is. Not only can she not afford the operation, Acxa (the bitch that I hate) will not allow her time-off even if she did have the operation. Acxa has told her, oh, it's not so bad, you don't need the operation. Maria's house is also falling apart, doesn't have lighting because she can't afford the light-bulbs. I'm sure this situation is not unique; there are a lot of asshole bosses who don't take care of their employees. I want to help so much, and I'm not sure how to go about it. I think it would be futile for me to talk to/confront Acxa. I want to give her some money for the operation and/or her house but I told her that the conditions are that none of the money goes to her son that is in jail; i.e. all the money needs to go towards either her house or operation. I trust Maria but I don't trust the people around her who she depends on to read. I have to ask her if she knows how to count money. In the meantime, I am going to email John and see what his thoughts are.

No comments:

Post a Comment